New 2023 Jeep Gladiatorfor Sale near Metter, GA
The open road is yours for the taking from the driver's seat of a 2023 Jeep Gladiator truck. Bold in appearance and accommodating on the inside, the new Gladiator is the ultimate package for Georgia Jeep fans who want what a pickup truck can provide. That's because this new Jeep truck is built to impress, from the high-tech Gladiator interior down to its exterior design elements. If you'd like to discover what each of the unique Gladiator trims has to offer, stop by our Jeep dealership near Metter. Our Jeep sales experts can answer all your questions and help you get behind the wheel of the perfect new Gladiator in Statesboro for your lifestyle!
Compare 2023 Jeep Gladiator Trims
2023 Jeep GladiatorSport
- Available best-in-class gas towing capacity
- Durable steel bed w/ easy lower three-position tailgate
- Trail Rated® 4x4 capability w/ heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles
2023 Jeep GladiatorWillys Sport
- 17-in. black wheels & 32-in. mud-terrain tires
- Trac-Lok® limited slip rear differential
- Cab rock rails
2023 Jeep GladiatorSport S
- Uconnect® 4C NAV w/ 8.4-in. touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Available LED headlamp and fog lamp group
2023 Jeep GladiatorWillys
- Remote proximity keyless entry
- Willys hood decals & 4WD tailgate decal
- All-weather slush mats
2023 Jeep GladiatorFreedom
- Trailer Tow Package
- Rock protection rails
- Leather-trimmed cloth seats
2023 Jeep GladiatorOverland
- 18-in. granite crystal aluminum wheels
- Available premium McKinley-trimmed seats & interior details
- Available Selec-Trac® full-time transfer case
2023 Jeep GladiatorMojave
- Desert rated capability
- FOX 2.5-in. internal bypass shocks w/ external reservoirs & front hydraulic jounce bumpers
- Locking rear differential
2023 Jeep GladiatorRubicon
- Part-time Rock-Trac® 4:1 low transfer case w/ up to 84:1 crawl ratio
- Electronic sway bar disconnect
- Tru-Lok® electronic locking differentials
2023 Jeep GladiatorHigh Altitude
- Premium full body-color exterior appearance
- Quilted Nappa leather-trimmed seats w/ caramel stitching
- Safety Group w/ Blind Spot Monitoring & ParkSense® Rear Park Assist
2023 Jeep Gladiator Specs, Towing & Performance
Elevate every daily drive and weekend adventure in a 2023 Jeep Gladiator, for sale in Georgia. The 7,700-pound Jeep Gladiator towing capacity is one of several best-in-class accolades distinguishing this new Jeep truck. Need more reasons to buy a Jeep Gladiator in Statesboro? Just check out the available Jeep 4x4 systems or the new Gladiator engine options. Metter Jeep fans especially love the 2023 Gladiator diesel engine, which offers better Gladiator mpg ratings. Additional 2023 Jeep Gladiator specs and performance features can include:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with 260 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque
- Trail Rated® 4x4 capability with heavy-duty Dana® 44 axles
- Part-time Rock-Trac® 4:1 low transfer case with up to 84:1 crawl ratio
2023 Jeep Gladiator Interior & Exterior Design
The 2023 Gladiator combines the capabilities of trucks with the comfort of Jeep SUVs, which has local Jeep enthusiasts raving. Opt for a new Gladiator Sport to get a standard durable steel bed that's accessible via an easy-lower three-position tailgate, or upgrade to a 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon near Metter for functional aesthetic elements like 33-inch all-terrain tires and steel off-road rock rails. Beyond its tough exterior design, the new Gladiator interior is equally impressive thanks to amenities like Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen and quilted Nappa leather-trimmed seats with caramel stitching. Other 2023 Jeep Gladiator interior technologies and safety features may include:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Remote proximity keyless entry
- Safety Group with Blind Spot Monitoring & ParkSense® Rear Park Assist
- TrailCam off-road camera
When Can I Order a 2023 Gladiator Truck?
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator is available for order now, so don't miss out on your chance to drive this new Jeep pickup truck. Between the 2023 Gladiator dimensions, 4WD capabilities and its Trail Rated® off-road handling, it’s no wonder why this Jeep truck is a top seller at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Statesboro. Learn all about what sets the new Gladiator apart from other pickups by visiting our GA Jeep dealer for a test-drive!
Georgia Jeep Dealer near Me
Do you have questions about the new Gladiator price or your Jeep financing options? Simply want to schedule a 2023 Gladiator test-drive and see how it handles on the road? You can do it all at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Statesboro! Stop by our nearby Jeep dealer today to check out our available 2023 Gladiator colors, trims and specials. You may be able to save on your favorite new Gladiator model thanks to our Jeep incentives in Georgia, so visit us today to get started!
2023 Jeep Gladiator FAQs
What are the changes to the 2023 Gladiator?
There are a few 2023 Gladiator changes of note, including the addition of High Velocity to the available selection of colors and with the introduction of the Gladiator Freedom special edition.
What are the colors for 2023 Jeep Gladiator?
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator colors include: Black, Granite Crystal Metallic, Sting-Gray, Silver Zynith, Hydro Blue, Firecracker Red, High Velocity, Sarge Green and Bright White.
Can a Jeep Gladiator tow 7,000 lbs?
The 2023 Jeep Gladiator can tow up to 7,700 pounds, giving its drivers a best-in-class maximum gas towing capacity.
Is the Jeep Gladiator not selling?
With sales continuing to rise, the latest Jeep Gladiator release date was met with much celebration. The 2023 Gladiator returns better than before.